- An Absent Voter Ballot Request must be received for every election. Requests to have an absent voter ballot mailed to you must be received by your clerk no later than 2 p.m. the Saturday before the election.
- You may download an absent voter ballot request. Download one here.
- Contact the clerk at 231-378-2252 to have an application to vote mailed to you.
- Scan and email your application to the clerk at email@example.com. Be certain that your scan is legible!
- Mail your completed application to Springdale Township, P.O. Box 117, Copemish MI 49625
- Include your phone number and email address in case there’s a question about your application. This information is not used for any other purpose!
Applications received a week before any election risk not receiving your ballot in time to be returned to the clerk’s office and counted on election day.
If you leave for the winter months, add your winter address and the dates you expect to leave and return. This way your application to vote followed by the ballot will arrive at your alternate address.